HOA Commercial Municipal Concrete Raising
Acme Concrete Raising & Repair specializes in projects for Homeowner Associations, commercial customers and municipalities. No project is too small or too large for Acme Concrete’s diverse fleet of equipment.
Commercial projects are our specialty, and it’s our mission to make every Property Managers’ job easier – while making you look great in the process!
Acme Concrete Raising & Repair uses advanced technology and state-of-the-art equipment to deliver precision concrete leveling services to commercial properties in the greater Chicago area, including Schaumburg, Vernon Hills, Elgin, McHenry, and more. Are you worried about tripping hazards as a result of settled concrete around entryways and accessibility ramps? Has your concrete driveway settled, causing dangerous places for water to freeze and expand?
If you need to stabilize concrete structures on your property Acme will work with your schedule to help minimize operation delays. We understand – time is money!
Acme concrete repair and leveling services are clean, quick, and deliver dependable, long-lasting results. Whether you are making property improvements or completing a request from your commercial insurance provider to pass an annual inspection, Acme’s goal is to provide concrete repair and leveling services that help minimize service disruptions – SAVING YOU MONEY!
- After leveling, concrete is ready to bear weight typically in 15-minutes. No lengthy curing delays!
- Acme’s state-of-the-art way of raising and leveling concrete saves time and operations hours, saving you money!
- Typical mudjacking repairs can take up to 48 hours to completely set.
If you manage a commercial property, inspect your concrete structures regularly to evaluate your current safety conditions and identify potential trip and fall hazards. Whether you own or lease your commercial property, Acme’s concrete raising services can help you protect your business from liability by leveling concrete structures, repairing cracked or sunken concrete slabs, and preventing further concrete degradation.
- Shopping Centers
- Office Parks
- Apartment Complexes
- Multifamily Residences
- Stand-alone Retail Businesses
- Warehouses and Industrial Spaces
- Special Purpose Facilities (churches, bowling alleys, self-storage, etc.)
Professional and properly executed concrete leveling and repair can help prevent foundation damage, costly adverse effects from improper drainage issues, and tripping hazards. Our professional staff will use advanced methods of concrete raising and leveling that are highly effective and deliver impressive results.
- A Dependable, Professional Staff!
- Trained staff that is Experienced, Prompt and Courteous!
- Free, no-hassle quotes.
Our courteous, professional estimators are prepared to inspect the concrete area(s) you wish to repair and level. Contact Acme Concrete Raising & Repair to schedule an estimate. Don’t delay, call Acme today at 815-264-2200.
Acme Concrete Raising & Repair offers Polyurethane Foam Injection as a high-quality, non-invasive concrete raising solution for all types of sunken concrete structures. This is the same technology recently under patent and used by various State Transportation Departments (DOT) for large road & bridge approachment projects.
Holes about the size of a dime are drilled into the settled concrete slab. Special injection ports are then installed allowing a clean, controlled injection of the polyurethane lifting foam.
A polyurethane injection gun is securely attached to the ports. Controlled injections are performed resulting in a two-part polymer flowing through the space between the structure and its failed subbase. The polymer forms a structural foam that fills voids while raising and leveling the settled structure.
Once the concrete has been raised, the lifting material is fully cured in about 15-minutes, allowing immediate, unrestricted use of the area. The injection ports are then easily removed and the holes are filled with a high quality grout leaving them virtually unnoticeable.
- Proficient & Clean (no mud, no mess)!
- Equipment is self-contained within compact, enclosed vehicles.
- No heavy construction vehicles.
- Polyurethane is always ready to inject. No mixing required!
- Acme has a clean injection system. Sealed injection ports are used to transfer the polyurethane foam, eliminating leaks and spills commonly seen with mud slurries.
- Most mudjackers require washing of equipment and repaired areas prior to leaving the site, leading to a messy work-site.
- We use quality proportioners that provide precision, temperature, and pressure control.
- No noisy, hydraulic pumps!
Learn more about the differences between Polyurethane Foam Injection and Mudjacking.
Acme’s concrete contractors also provide affordable residential concrete leveling and repair and non-invasive concrete raising services for municipalities across Chicagoland.